Are You The CyberHero They Are Looking For?
You want to know everything about infosec but only have 1 day? Now it's possible, we have
our brand new Cyber Security BOOTCAMP course.
This is a 1 day technical awareness training for IT employees. CIO, DPO, or just enthusiast,
you are welcome!
Students will attack servers, clients, wireless networks, mobile devices, and even humans!
You will perform lateral movement, crack passwords, and hack web vulnerabilities like SQLi.
But it's not all about the hacking stuff: students will learn the basic concepts of infosec, counterattack techniques, how to implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design, and how to remediate vulnerabilities.
► Register here for our next session online on June 28.
You will become a CyberHero in no time!
At the end of this training course, students should be able to assess their own infrastructure for security holes, and to confirm false positives using penetration testing and ethical hacking techniques. In addition, they should be able to implement a defense-in-depth security strategy.
We focus on methodologies and procedures, and not only on software tools. This approach - in combination with realistic hands-on labs - separates MME's courses from others!
645 EUR (1) 485 EUR (2)
- Course materials and software
- Penetration testing distribution
- Virtual hacking lab and cheats
- Access to our CyberClass (3)
- Certificate of completion
(1) Early bird price if registered 30+ days before training date. Normal price: 950 EUR.
(2) Pandemic price to promote our online training. Stay safe at home guys!
(3) Valid up to 5 days after training: exercises can be done at own pace.
Register >> 15/12/2020 | 09:00 - 19:00 | CyberClass
Register >> 16/03/2021 | 09:00 - 19:00 | CyberClass
Register >> 14/06/2021 | 09:00 - 19:00 | CyberClass
This training can also be organized on-site at your preferred location on your preferred date!
- Vulnerabilities and Assessments
- Penetration Testing and Tools
- System Hacking with Metasploit
- Post-Exploitation and MitM
- Defense-in-Depth Strategies
- Password Concepts and Attacks
- Lateral Movement and Defenses
- Wireless Attacks and Defenses
- Client-Side Attacks and Malware
- Client and Server Hardening
- Introduction to Web Security
- OWASP and its Top 10 Risks
- Web Application Hacking
- Web Server Hardening
- Your own laptop is required (!)
- Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- Administrator privileges
- Access to BIOS settings
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Ability to disable AV and IPS
- VMware Player/Fusion installed
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!