Our cyber security scan is a complete security audit that scans and analyzes all critical and vital parts of the infrastructure for potential vulnerabilities. The audit is spread over several days, for a fixed price, depending on the size of the company.
Vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, user awareness campaigns, configuration reviews, endpoint security inspection, ransomware attack simulations,... and all in 1 package!
Not only vulnerabilities are discovered during this audit; it also confirms that any personal data is protected, corresponding to the GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, it guarantees that your defense measures are working effectively, and protects against different threats - like hackers and malware - by testing firewalls and antivirus systems. The result is a comprehensive report, with a minimum of 100 pages and written in own words!
The audit starts with an external network assessment, during which the company is attacked from the Internet. We try to penetrate the infrastructure coming from the outside without any knowledge, like a real hacker. Websites and web applications are also included; they are tested for known risks mentioned in the OWASP Top 10. Afterwards, the internal network is assessed. Servers, clients, applications, network and mobile devices are all in the scope of the security audit. Even humans are tested... always a weak link in the security chain!
The report consists of two parts: an executive summary, including security scores and possible investments, and a technical part, including the exact findings and a remediation plan. We also provide a presentation, outlining all the findings in a personal meeting. Presentations can be organized for IT staff or even for non-technical people. "100% Return on Your Investment!"
- Vulnerability assessment (internal/external)
- Penetration testing
- Web application scans (OWASP Top 10)
- Email spear phishing campaign
- Active Directory and password audit
- Ransomware attack simulations
- Endpoint security and EDR test
- Firewall configuration review
- Data exfiltration detection
- Privilege escalation test
- Wireless security survey
- Software update compliance test
- Mail flow and mail gateway check
- Web security audit (advanced)
- Malware and botnet detection
- Social engineering campaigns
- Black box testing and red teaming
To request a price quote or for more information, please fill out the form below.