We are urgently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Security Consultant (m/f), aka Penetration Tester or Ethical Hacker.
If you love to hack, and you have experience with mobile and web applications, then this job is definitely a fantastic opportunity for you!
This is a permanent position. You will be located in our main office in Menen (Belgium). You will work from there, or at customers' site.
Our customers are national and international companies from every market sector, such as government, healthcare, investment, financial, retail, etc.
- Mobile and web application penetration testing
- Research and development (R&D)
- Malware analysis and intrusion detection
- Ethical hacking and reporting
- Attack strategy planning
- System security engineering
- Security and hacking as a passion
- Young, motivated and diligent
- No nine to five mentality
- 100% geek, but a strategic mind
- Speak fluent Dutch and English
- Mobile and web application experience
- Windows Server and Linux knowledge
- The TCP/IP stack has no secrets
- Minor penetration testing knowledge
- Programming skills (the more the merrier)
Your motivation and interest in IT security are more important then your technical skills!
For more information, please consult our online presentation published on SlideShare.
Do you recognize yourself in this challenge? Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.