MME BVBA is an independent IT security company founded in 2010 by Malik Mesellem. It is specialized in security audits, penetration testing, ethical hacking, and security training. MME has a no-nonsense mentality regarding cyber incidents and data protection. Its mission is to advise and to remediate threats and vulnerabilities.
Malik Mesellem is an IT professional with over 15 years of experience in IT security. Malik has always had a passion for ethical hacking and penetration testing, obsessed with Windows and web application insecurity. He gives master classes, lectures, and workshops on conferences and for several institutions worldwide. Malik is an OWASP ZAP evangelist and used to be a SANS mentor. He is also the founder and developer of bWAPP, a famous free and open source deliberately insecure web application.
- Colleges and training institutes
- Flemish and federal government
- Healthcare and retail sector
- ICT companies and telecom operators
- Investment and financial companies
- Non-profit organizations
- Stock listed companies
- Infosecurity.be, Brussels (BE)
- SANS 2014, Orlando (US)
- SANS 2015, Orlando (US)
- Security B-Sides, Orlando (US)
- EhackB, Erasmushogeschool, Brussels (BE)
- Sophos Day Belux, Vilvoorde (BE)
- Vanbreda Cyber Seminar, Ghent (BE)
- TDI Symposium, Vilvoorde (BE)
- Voka Kempen, Geel (BE)
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!